Wednesday, June 13, 2007

to kill boredom u have to....

i was stupid enough to book my tickets for home so late and now i pay the price of wasting my time in my hostel room on the 3rd floor without any A/C, right under the sun. Its been like this since Saturday when i actually could have been home but like a moron i booked my tickets for Thursday and be stuck in the most boring place on the face of the planet. Well saturday was not that bad considering that i went to a pub with friends and beat the heat with some king of good times. from sunday i started my movie marathon...its good to have 24/7 internet which is free and in the company of equally bored friends, Torrent is the answer...downloading 2 movies a day and watch all the new ones for free was thw best thing ever..plus u have the comfort of A/C in ur computer lab which also serves as bedroom( its been mine... on n off for the summer) so far Oceans 13, Cheeni kum, spiderman, last king..,and some more are over...saved me the trouble of spending all the money on Satyam Cinema...did see a lot of Hitchcock movies also this summer...u must be wondering how did i finish my project...ladies n gentlemen, its all abt time management..so 1 more day in my cozy little shithole and i am off to party...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what hitchcock movies have u downloaded? i wanna watch...

shiladitya said...

i havent downloaded any hitchcock movie...borrowed all from my friends